Short Stay accommodation will allow students to book accommodation on a nightly, weekly or monthly basis depending on requirements. Short Stay accommodation will be bookable from September 23rd for the period from October 4th 2020 to December 21st 2020.
Short Stay accommodation provisions for Semester 2 will be available later in semester 1.
Click here to apply for short stay accommodation. - Please note that you can only make one booking at a time. If you are booking multiple dates you need to make seperate bookings for each stay.
This is not accommodation for students that are required to quarantine. If you require accommodation for self-isolation or quarantine please e mail email@example.com and we will advise you on your options.
Terms & Conditions
- If you have secured a semester or yearly booking and no longer require the booking, you will need to cancel that reservation. Short Stay accommodation is a separate accommodation booking.
- Bookings are subject to availability and early booking is advised once your timetable is finalised and the booking link is live (September 23rd).
- A user profile on the accommodation portal is required, you will need to create one before it is possible to book a short term rental stay. To register, please click here.
- Short term accommodation will only be available on the Glasnevin campus and students will have the option to book rooms subject to availability. The rooms available are for single occupancy only and no guests are permitted.
- Accommodation will need to be booked at least 3 days in advance of arrival to facilitate planning and cleaning.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking and will be taken online by bank card.
- All bookings must be made via the website. Booking requests made by email will not be accepted.
- Check-in will be from 3.00 pm each day from the accommodation reception on the Glasnevin Campus. No luggage storage is available.
- Check-out is strictly 10.00 am. To check out leave your key card on the desk in your room. There is no need to come to reception once you depart the room.
- You are not permitted to leave any belongings in the rooms after departure. Any belongings left behind will be disposed of.
- As part of your stay, you will be provided with bed linen and a bath towel. If you are staying for longer than 14 days, a linen and towel change service will be included in your rate. Your ensuite room will include a wardrobe with built in shelving and study desk area. Wi-Fi can be accessed free of charge from your room.
- In the interest of health and safety, please note that once checked-in, no Campus Residences staff member will have access to your room except in the case of an emergency. If access is required, we will contact you in advance to let you know.
- You are welcome to make use of the kitchen within your apartment but please note that we do not provide cooking utensils or delph.
- Our Cancellation Policy allows cancellation up to 72 hours (3 days) in advance of check in to allow for the full value of your booking to be made transferrable to another stay on a different date, subject to availability.
Short Term Rates (Inclusive of bed linen, bath towel & cleaning)
|Room Type||1 Night||2 Nights||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||6 Nights||1 Week||2 Weeks||4 Weeks|
Final room locations for students that have booked accommodation on one of the three campuses, may be relocated to another campus. This is based on the final number of students that sign up for accommodation for the upcoming academic year.